The Observatory is meant to be a resource for the ICT community to exchange ideas, experience and good practice concerning responsible research and innovation. You can simply read and make use of the content.
By registering you can become a member of the Orbit community. This has the following advantages:
- You have access to some of the restricted pages and their content, notably teaching material for RRI courses.
- You can contribute to the discussion by commenting on posts and papers.
- You can submit papers to the Orbit journal.
- You will be kept up to date on new developments including:
- relevant funding calls
- requests for collaboration
- new posts and papers in your area of interest
- You can register to be a member of the Orbit journal editorial review board.
- You demonstrate your commitment to RRI by being a visible member of the community. This can help fulfil RRI requirements by some funders.
Registration is free and only takes a minute on this registration page.