ORBIT are delighted to announce that we are seeking an Online Administrator to work on our suite of websites.
Due to organic growth we are seeking a skilled Online Administrator with experience of meeting strict deadlines. You will become an integral member of a dynamic team that relish the technical challenges they face, and embrace finding the right solution. In return you will benefit from working for a company that adopt a semi-remote working culture empowering you to perform your best work.
As an Online Administrative Assistant your duties will include:
- Populating the prototype WordPress site with existing content
- Developing new and relevant content
- Improving the user experience with creative input
- Seeking and incorporating user feedback As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Previous experience working within a Publishing environment
- Experience using online platforms as well as online communications
- Exceptional technical and IT skills including Microsoft Office program’s Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and have a positive manner
As this position is to start immediately, please only apply if you are available immediately and available to work for a minimum of 3 months.
This position is available as a part-time position, with an average of 12 working hours per week.
The closing date for applications is the 19th August 2018
Applicants must be registered to live and work in the UK and will be expected to attend a panel interview. This position is offered through De Montfort University, Leicester and will be processed via the De Montfort University systems and procedures.