In this section experts discuss various topics related to ‘ethics in ICT’ using short 5-minute interviews. It provides ICT researchers and others involved in research and innovation access to a variety of viewpoints and insights into the social and ethical aspects of technology development and use.
The video library will provide an opportunity for people with diverging views on high-profile issues such as online privacy, telemedicine, and cybersecurity discuss these in brief 5-minute segments’.
- ORBIT – Now Recruiting a Marketing Officer and Project Officer
- Vacancy: Lecturer in Information Systems
- The ORBIT Journal- An Online Journal for Responsible Research and Innovation in ICT
- Who will rule the world in the future? – Can new technologies dramatically change humanity as we know it?
- Ethical Dimensions of User Centric Regulation