ORBIT Services for Horizon Europe
Following the agreement between the EU and the UK about the modalities of leaving the EU, it is clear that the UK will remain an associated partner of the Horizon Europe research framework programme (see article 165 of the agreement summary).
ORBIT will therefore be able to draw on the extensive experience of its members in European research projects and provide a number of possible services and contributions to HEurope proposals and projects:
- ORBIT can advise on project proposals, in particular section 5 (ethics)
- ORBIT is training RRI Practitioner Ethicists to join projects
- ORBIT can take responsibility for ethics management as a project partner
- ORBIT can train consortium members on ethics / integrity / responsible innovation
- ORBIT can support an AI impact assessment / transparency review of algorithmic systems
Please fill out the short form below to contact a member of our Horizon Europe Services team who will contact you shortly upon receipt.