Orbit Steering Committee
Terms of Reference
- To monitor performance of the Service using, where appropriate, the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- To advise on the strategic direction of the Service, and ensure that it is constantly seeking to meet the needs of the UK ICT research community
- To oversee, advise, and review the operation of the Service, including the allocation process, the use of external partners, facility and staff appointments and major spending plans.
- To monitor and assess the annual expenditure of the Service.
- To advise on and monitor the development of the commercial strategy of the Service, and on potential income generation, including where this should potentially be invested.
- To independently investigate User complaints not resolved by the detailed complaints procedure, and to report on the outcome to the Service.